Here at Vial Fotheringham LLP, we are closely monitoring the situation arising from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are ready to navigate the rocky waters of whatever life throws at clients, community associations and partners. Our hearts go out to the victims and families that are directly impacted by illness.
VF lawyers are ready to help associations and other clients navigate the implications of any situation, especially for both board and annual meetings: our lawyers understand electronic communications, virtual meetings and voting, and are here to answer your questions specific to each state.
- Running an HOA in Arizona Without Gatherings
- Running an HOA in Colorado Without Gatherings
- Running an HOA in Oregon Without Gatherings
- Running an HOA in Idaho Without Gatherings
- Running an HOA in Utah Without Gatherings
- Running an HOA in Washington Without Gatherings
As life changes rapidly in this time, we will continually answer questions associations and other clients may have regarding any legal aspect of community life, including communications, use of common areas, collections and shared spaces.
Also rest assured that VF Law has deep cleaned our offices firmwide, across the country, and continues to keep them clean.
Please feel free to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Team at Vial Fotheringham LLP