Ashley has been with VF Law since 2006. She currently represents both condominium and homeowner associations in all general matters including drafting, amending, and enforcing their governing documents. She has also helped associations improve their cash flow by helping to collect assessments. Prior to being an attorney she worked at a title insurance company, giving her a wider knowledge base to understand and assist her current HOA clients.
VF Team Role:
- General Homeowner Associations Law
- Collections for Condominiums and Associations
- Lewis and Clark Law School, J.D.
- Reed College, B.A.
- Adjunct Professor, Lewis and Clark Law School; Negotiation Classes
- Member, Real Estate and Land Use Section of the Oregon State Bar
- Presenter, HOA Law Forum
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Oregon Women Lawyers
- Community Associations Institute, Oregon Chapter
- Oregon State Bar
- United States District Court, District of Oregon
Ashley grew up in the Oregon’s Hood River Valley and decided to attend law school at the age of six. Ashley and her family reside in the Portland area. She enjoys reading, cooking, hiking and gardening.