VF Law offers thorough reviews of homeowner and condominium association governing documents. We have over 35 years of experience helping analyze, enforce, interpret, and amend CC&Rs, bylaws, rules, and regulations.
Our attorneys offer three levels of document review. This allows the association to determine the level of detail and expense it wants to invest in the review process:
- Level 1 ─ One-two pages. This review first discusses whether the current Declaration and Bylaws comply with state law and what state law is applicable to the project, and also points out any inconsistencies with state law.
- Level 2 ─ Three-five pages. Level 1 plus: Suggestions relating to the operation of the HOA and five specific questions the association has with regard to its documents.
- Level 3 ─ Excess of 20 pages. Levels 1&2 plus: A section-by-section analysis and commentary on all documents affecting the association, and 15 specific questions the association has with regard to its documents.
HOA Collections Solution
Having trouble collecting assessments from homeowners? We offer a unique program where associations don’t have to use their funds to collect from those who don’t pay. Our collection professionals at VF Law collect millions in past-due assessments each year on behalf of our clients!
Learn from Vial Fotheringham Experts : Collect Past-Due HOA Dues, HOA Fees, and Condo Dues
Our unrivaled online application and experienced collections team allow for:
- Protected and personalized online account access
- Status reports accessible in real-time, available 24/7, 365 days a year on your PC, tablet, or mobile device
- Streamlined collections services followed aggressively and professionally
- Collecting without using HOA funds (all fees are charged to the debtor)
- Making accounts whole without board effort or risk
- An environmentally conscious, paperless program
Getting signed up with our collections program is fast and easy. To enroll, simply contact our collections department to schedule a meeting, ready with the following:
A copy of your association’s documents and bylaws
- Filled out copy of the HOA Collections Information document
What’s the cost?
- $250 one-time fee, to send as many accounts as needed
Note: This fee is waived for Arizona and Colorado associations
To arrange a consultation or receive a free CommunityStatus online portal demo, contact us at CommunityStatus@vf-law.com.